Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma continually sells out because it is the most practical and important body of knowledge for business improvement practitioners in the world today.
View The Video
Click on the image to view a YouTube video as George explains why Process Mastery with LSS is so popular, how it is structured and why it was structured that way.
Book Set for BI Leaders and Line Managers
Book Set for LSSBBs and LSSGBs
Why You Need This Body of Knowledge
We’ve found many Lean Six Sigma Books to be written by theorists or people practiced in the tools but not practiced in the actual application of the lean and six sigma methodologies. Anybody can use a tool, that does not make one a practitioner of the methodology.
What we really need is a guide for how to apply these methods in certain scenarios and generate quantifiable returns for the organisations we work for.
A Practical Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge
This 848 page second edition of Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma, written by George Lee Sye, is a consolidation and integration of soft skills and technical elements into a practical framework for business improvement project leadership.
- Team Leadership
- Project / Group Facilitation
- Lean Thinking Methods (applied to throughput and flow issues using the DMAIC process)
- Six Sigma (applied to variation and quality control issues using the DMAIC process)
Content Designed for Black Belts and Green Belts
- Advanced tools of team leadership psychology in an improvement project context
- Simplification of the principles of Lean Thinking and Six Sigma
- The integration of Lean Thinking and Six Sigma into the DMAIC project framework
- Advanced statistics ‘how to’ with the latest versions of Minitab and SigmaXL software
- An extensive matrix at the front of the book for referencing all of the Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Comprehensive toolkits with instructions after each DMAIC chapter
- Tollgate questions
- Project checklists for each of the DMAIC phases
- Accelerated improvement projects
4 Ways This Book Is Different
#1 Written By A Practitioner
Highly competent in both the technical aspects of the methodology and the psychology of change and human behaviour, the author has carefully blended both ends of the change spectrum into a reference for improvement leaders.
It is profound in its simplicity and provides easy, chronological access to the tools. Each of the DMAIC chapters is concluded with a comprehensive tool users guide and checklists and tollgate questions.
You are not expected to read this monster lean six sigma body of knowledge book; it was written for you to reference and take away something new every time you opened it.
#4 Works In Every Industry
Not only do many consultants and trainers use this as a primary teaching reference; Green Belts, Black Belts and Master Black Belts from the following companies use this text extensively in their day-to-day application of the methodology: